#2 English Learning Podcast-Jeremy's English Tips #30 A Bad Study Habits

👍Name of the podcastA Bad Study Habits

👍Link to the podcasthttps://player.fm/series/culips-everyday-english-podcast/jeremys-english-tips-30-a-bad-study-habit

👍What is the podcast about?

The lesson of podcast is talk about a bad study habit. Jeremy is the host of the podcast who tell about memorizing long lists of words isn't good language learning methods. Memorizing long lists of words doesn't give us what is the context of the word in use, so we can't use the long word in our real life.

👍Why you recommend this podcast.

When I study English, I always have this bad habit. Although I know the habits is not good for my learning, I need to do the thing to take the test. The podcast suggests that we need a context for us to learn a language which is more efficient. So, listening podcast can help us have a context to learn any language when you excising or commute in traffic.



留言

  1. It turns out that I have some wrong learning methods, and I really benefited a lot. I really like the podcast you recommended. I feel that if I continue to listen to English, I will continue to improve.
    BY 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. It's a nice podcast. Thanks for your sharing!

    回覆刪除
  3. Although this podcast's speed is slow, but I think it can more convenient to understand each word the host speak. It's a very good podcast for someone who is just beginning to learn English.

    回覆刪除
  4. This podcast shows some mistakes we might made, and tells us how to solve them. Thanks for sharing.(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    回覆刪除
  5. It's a useful podcast. I think the podcast can improve me . Thanks for sharing!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言